Realtime group chats are here!
Nowadays every organization needs/has some kind of group chat, like Slack or Microsoft Teams. But those chats are often detached from your other team activity like: project management, social posts, files and folders. Communication, work and documentation gets fragmented easily - very frustrating.
Often, group chat is just another island with a lot of distraction.
It doesn't have to be like that: our brand new and integrated group chats cause none of the above, but they áre:
Integrated with all other teamwork
Integrated in groups, use our group chat together with all your other team activity like:
- Projects and tasks
- Files and folders
- Social posts
- Culture/social questions
- A task board (kanban) that's usable for users of all digital levels
Just like the rest of the Lucius features, our group chat is:
- Customizable to your organization's needs and workflows
- ‘Brandable’ to your companies house style
- Because: 100% open source
And last, but not least:
- Also works easily with clients
- Extendable with extra needed modules, integrations, functions or permissions
- Private hosting is possible
Test our Group chat now, or install it yourself open source.
If you want to test our group chat this instant, that of course is possible, click underneath to get started. Or download and install OpenLucius open source yourself.