Always collaborate consistent, scalable and in context.
No more task fragmentation in spreadsheets, emails, word docs, exotic task apps or where ever. But a central, scalable place per group to collaborate on tasks easily.
- Easy to use for users of all digital levels.
- Highly interactive: no page refreshes needed.
- No config needed, works instant out of the box.
- Facilitates consistent follow ups.
- Comments per task.
- Notifications, non-disturbing.
- Activity stream, so everybody can keep up easily.
- Archive option, to keep board clean.
- Show all active, archived or 'only my tasks'.
- Add new people easily.
- Use it for projects, general tasks or private tasks.
- Collaborate with clients.
Document enriched, in context
Work in company-wide groups, teams and projects.
Enriched file management, always in context
Streamline files and folders
No more file fragmentation in emails and hard drives, but a central place to easily share and manage files and folders. In addition, anyone can use the activity streams can easily see what is happening.
- Easy file management in groups and / or private.
- Always the right file version in the right context (who, what, when).
- Activity streams ensure that everyone is up-to-date quickly and easily.
Everyone always on the same page
Manage, share and secure knowledge
Easy collaboration on knowledge. Also easy to share instant assurance for future group members / employees. Some examples:
- Information for new employees
- (Project) documentation
Activity streams files
Keeps overview and easily stay up-to-date: what happened when with which file, and by whom.
Lucius heeft unieke features
Lucius is 100% open source software.
Start in the cloud, export to a private server if needed.
Implement your own corporate identity.
Extra needed modules, integrations, functions or permissions possible.
Custom functions, integrations, permissions and designs are possible.
On-premise or private cloud hosting is possible.
Integrate your in-house authorization server.
Works on all devices
Tested on all major devices and browsers.